Thursday, September 23, 2021

Interview With Brandon Mullins Of Moon Books Publishing

This was an interview conducted by Brandon Mullins of Moon Books Publishing on September 21, 2021.

That one time when I got to interview prolific science fiction author Christina Engela

"I’ve had the opportunity to work with many authors over the years of being Editor-in-Chief at Moon Books Publishing and doing freelance self publishing mentorship on Upwork but I’ve never run across someone as unique and uniquely talented as South African science fiction author Christina Engela.

Christina is seemingly an unquenchable font of creativity and positivity who never ceases to amaze me with how much of her heart she puts into her work, or how invaluable of a partner she has become in running Moon Books Publishing.

Christina is more than that though, she has become a close friend and cohort. So now, I get to interview her to see just what makes her tick.... read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment