Tuesday, November 18, 2014

First For Women Insurance - For Useless, Deceitful, Unethical Non-Service!

20140925

Hi there,

Please could you verify for me what the arrangement is around my tracking device payment? I see the Matrix payment went off my account this month and I was told that FFW would cover this payment for me?

Thank you! :)

Kind regards,
Christina Engela

20140926

Good day Miss Engela

Thank you for your email dated 25.09.2014, regarding your below tracker payment query.

Please note that we have received an updated your tracker certificate on your policy.

Kindly be advised, we are not affiliated with Matrix and unable to take on your Matrix premium payment and make them part of your policy premium.

Please note that you will be debited by Martrix as per your agreement with them and we will only debit your policy premium.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Tshifhiwa Botha
Policy Service Consultant - Contact Centre

20140930

Dear FFW,

I am well aware that Matrix and FFW are separate entities.

Before we get into an ugly argument, I request that you consult the recording of my conversation with you on the day I agreed to accept the policy with FFW.

The salesperson was very clear that all I had to do was forward proof of my contract with Matrix to show what sort of tracking device and cover I have with them (which you have received), and the cost of my Matrix debit fee would be deducted from my FFW debit order. In point of fact, I clarified this with the salesperson several times in the run of that conversation - and this alone was one of the main reasons I decided to move to FFW.

Kindly do so, and get back to me asap as to why this has not yet transpired.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Christina Engela

20141001

Good Day Miss Engela

Thank you for your email dated 30/09/2014, with regards to your below enquiry.

We have escalated the enquiry to the relevant department to listen to the sales conversation recordings and you will be contacted shortly.

Should you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Regards

Gugu Zwane
Policy Service Consultant - Contact Centre

20141117

Dear First For Women.

I have been patiently waiting since the 25th of September (escalated to the 'relevant department' on the 30th of September) for you to give me feedback on my query regarding my motor vehicle insurance costs.

It is now the 17th of NOVEMBER and I still have had no further response to this query.

This is UNACCEPTABLE.

Meanwhile, you have continued to deduct more than my agreed premium from my account.

I believe your failure to respond indicates that you have found in the recorded telephone conversation you were going to look for, EXACTLY what I told you you would find - that your agent promised me that FFW would waive the cost of my monthly tracking device fees.

You have had more than a month to handle a simple inquiry. Kindly respond within the next working day, or I will take it further.

Sincerely.

Christina Engela

20141118

Dear First For Women,

Yesterday morning I sent you an email demanding a response to my query made more than a month ago, on a matter relating to the final cost of my premiums - in which you stated you would check the recording of the original conversations, where your agent promised me FFW would deduct the cost of my vehicle tracking device from my monthly fees to FFW.

I have waited in vain since the 25th of October for a reply on my inquiry. Meanwhile your company has continued to deduct more than the advertised amount from my account, while essentially not responding to my messages.

Are you aware that this amounts to fraud?

If your agents are unethical or incompetent or just downright dishonest, that should not become the burden of your customers - and as a customer, I accepted a contract with FFW in good faith on the promises made by your agent.

In addition to the past 53 days, I also gave you the entire working day (yesterday) to respond to my query, and you did not respond.

I feel the way I have been treated by FFW smacks of unethical behavior, dishonesty, deceit, attempt to deceive, and plain old disinterest.

First For Women has got to be the second most useless, incompetent and pathetic excuse for an insurance company in South Africa that I have had the displeasure of doing business with in the 24 years that I have had motor insurance!

This is to give you notice and instruction that you will cancel all contracts in my name and debit orders on my account forthwith, or I will consult my family lawyer!

Since my payments are made in advance, this should not be a problem for you.

Sincerely,

Christina Engela

No comments:

Post a Comment